To promote business, enhance economic and community development, and serve as a catalyst for improving the overall quality of life in the Vernon Parish community.
What is the Chamber?
The Vernon Parish Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization which operates on membership investments and dollars generated from business-related programs. The Vernon Parish Chamber of Commerce represents over 250 businesses and individuals interested in improving our community.
Benefits provided by the Chamber
- Provides demographic and economic resource information to those looking to expand or open new businesses;
- Works with city, parish, state and other officials to create a business-friendly environment;
- Responds to surveys and requests about our area from those considering a move here or visit;
- Provides ambassadors to welcome new business with ribbon cuttings and other business celebrations;
- Holds monthly Business After Hours Socials that are great opportunities to meet and network with other Chamber members;
- Assist with commemorative and historical celebrations and events;
- Maintains a website and directories of local businesses, clubs, organizations, manufacturers, churches, media and VIPs;
- Maintains current distribution of local maps and telephone directories; and
- Encourages everyone to Choose Vernon.
The Vernon Parish Chamber of Commerce will focus on issues that directly affect the businesses, and also the quality of life for residents of Vernon Parish, Soldiers, their Families, and the civilians who support them.
A great place to raise a family, a great place to retire!